Saturday, August 25, 2007

Exile, Continued

A. Still In Exile

I'm still in exile
The semi-self-imposed exile
I've been this way for a while

Already passed the 12-month mark
Earth's position same as it was back then
The trauma of the big misdeed long gone
I felt as I've been saved

Yet not completely
The isolation greets me
Every delayed morning in the afternoon

For a while there
I lost faith in myself
Alone without anybody else
At the end of my November fete, even my friends abandoned me

But when it looks like I lost all hope
I got my life back on track
From 50% of O to N.
The building plans of a world that I controlled
Made me look forward to tomorrow

Spring catapulted me
This April drained me of my energy
Only to recharge me several times over.
I was blessed with strength
Five years to get it right
And it was even more right
Success, achieved
A rare feelingPublish Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home