Friday, July 16, 2004

Testing.

Greetings, people of Earth.
I am the Silent Android. This is my initial post.
I came here because I chose to. And I chose the look of this blog page because it reminds me of an HP Deskjet printer cartridge box.
Today was good. I went to work, and even stayed over, because I actually enjoyed it. On the negative side, my trusty USB stick drive died. I tried to transfer pictures from my home computer to my work terminal, and when I put the USB stick it, the power shut off. Later, I tried it in another terminal, and no lights, no recognition. The thing died. I would be the cause of death was static electricity. Poor little USB stick. You were 128 megabytes of wholesome goodness. You lasted but a month, you went before your time, how tragic. But now I shall get Sandisk to replace you.
 
I ate Indian food for lunch. Spicy goodness.
 
I've had the music of They Might Be Giants stuck in my head all day. I'm not a huge fan, but I guess something has to be said for a band that can write about songs that deal with topics other than love, money and politics.
 
Today I planned an event with a friend of mine for next week. It's hard to explain, but it's a mock candelight vigil to mourn the closing of a local pizza joint. What people will do for a good pizza.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home